Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A promise to myself

I need to write/blog more often. This is my only way of clearing my thoughts and understanding myself, and somehow I've neglected journal-ing for almost a year now. I can actually feel that I'm losing myself, like I'm no longer in touch with the mind that is inside my body and I am just a walking piece of meat

Strange how life can be. A month ago I was feeling perfectly content and happy- with a stable job in this awful economy; loving friends; and projects waiting for me to finish. Life wasn't perfect but I had no complaints.

Today however, I feel completely empty and lonely. Wondering what life is all about, what I'm meant to do, and why I'm here. I'm crazy confused- Everything and everyone seems so far away, my dream seems so unattainable, and it feels like I'll never find love.

oh love.... that's another whole can of worms that I would rather not talk about right now.

Anways, starting today, I'm gonna write everyday, even if its just a short entry, because only with consistent self reflection will I be able to get a clear sight of whats to be done in my life. And even though I had a gloomy day, I shall remain hopeful that my brain will be making a comeback soon and the body and mind will join forces again.

Watch out because I will probably be pretty awesome then.

No comments:

Post a Comment